[OPLINTECH] DRAM Class Action Suit

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Mar 17 15:25:10 EDT 2014

Are libraries eligible? From what I saw, the forms were pretty specifically for businesses and individuals, and that the State had filed "cy pres" for governmental entities.

I'll be curious to see what happens with your claim, please keep us posted!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org