[OPLINTECH] Help with digital advestisement

Colleen Sandusky sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org
Mon Nov 24 16:04:01 EST 2014

Fred,

I installed an LG EZ Sign last year and have been very happy with it. The software is included with the TV. It was reasonably priced, great templates and software, and allows video feed from various sources with the ads. Ads can be installed via a flash or wireless. I am planning on adding another one next year. I also have a TV in the children's area that we run ads by way of a powerpoint on an old computer.

Colleen Sandusky
Loudonville Public Library