[OPLINTECH] Fwd: Setting for Task Manager?

Tim Burns tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 13 11:58:11 EDT 2014

Dear Brain Trust,

Not sure who to ask about this, so I’ll ask everyone.

I have a Domain User that for whatever reason wants to access Task Manager. She claims that she could do this on her prior workstation/system. I’ve not been able to nail down why/when the option disappeared for her. I can research if needed.

I looked in the Default Domain Policy and there is no configured restriction for C-A-D. Further, I Disabled “Remove Task Manager” from the User Policy. Unless the configuration takes extended time to propagate through the system, well, the issue remains UnSolved.

Any insights/help?
[cid:91B0E68E-C63C-431F-B149-4FE2FE61C10F at birchard.clevnet.org]
Tim Burns
tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us<mailto:tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us>