[OPLINTECH] Scanner with Multi-page sheet feeder

Liz Rowe-Rawlinson l.rowe-rawlinson at rrpl.org
Wed Apr 8 11:58:35 EDT 2015

I meant to reply to all.

Liz Rowe-Rawlinson | Technology Services Manager
Rocky River Public Library
440.895.3727 | L.Rowe-Rawlinson at RRPL.org<mailto:L.Rowe-Rawlinson at RRPL.orgg>

I was hoping to purchase Simple Scan. Because of the expense we have opted to look for other solutions. Others should at least take a look at Bayscan’s product.
Thanks,
Liz