[OPLINTECH] recomendation for a webhosting company

Kathryn Green kathryn.doverlibrary at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:45:00 EDT 2015

Hi Randy,

If you're looking for a local company, we have really enjoyed working
with Infolink, out of Mt. Vernon. Their customer service has been very
good, and they have experience working with libraries. I included the
link to their contact page below:
http://www.infolinktechnologies.net/index.php/contact-us
Kathryn Green, MLIS
Technology Manager