[OPLINTECH] Call for Proposals - Teach Me Tech - Deadline is Sept. 4

Sean Socha Sean.Socha at harrison.edu
Mon Aug 17 09:01:45 EDT 2015

Apologies for cross-posting
Call for Proposals<http://www.iolug.org/conferences/cpf-fall-program-2015/>

IOLUG Fall 2015 Conference - Teach Me Tech
Friday, October 16th, 2015
Indiana Wesleyan University North Campus

[IOLUG Fall Conference 2015 fixed]<http://www.iolug.org/conferences/cpf-fall-program-2015/>

IOLUG is turning back to our roots, and asking for conference proposals on teaching technology. Do you have a great program that you'd like to share? How about techniques to use with patrons or other library staff? We want to hear about how you are teaching technology in your library for our fall conference.

Share an idea or share a tool - we want you to teach us technology! Presentations that are practical, hands-on, and include take-awayable tools, techniques, and/or strategies that librarians can implement to improve their resources and services for students, patrons, faculty, etc. are sought.

*         Free or Open Source library solutions or technologies

*         Video creation and editing

*         Interactive instructional resources and techniques - LMS integration, etc.

*         Digital media implementation

*         Analytics and metrics

*         Coding

*         Gaming or gamification

*         Augmented and/or virtual reality

*         Social media

*         Apps - creating, curating, evaluating

*         Mobile technology

Please specify in your proposal whether users will be expected to bring their own devices, or if you will need the use of a computer lab.

Submit your proposal today!<http://www.iolug.org/conferences/cpf-fall-program-2015>
Deadline is Friday, September 4
Get ideas from previous conferences at the IOLUG site<http://www.iolug.org/conferences>.

SEAN SOCHA, MA, MLIS
Librarian
614.539.8800 (campus)
614.808.2125 (direct)
HARRISON COLLEGE
3880 Jackpot Rd.
Grove City, OH  43123
www.harrison.edu<http://www.harrison.edu/>
www.harrison.edu/Library<http://www.harrison.edu/LRC>

[facebook icon.gif]<http://www.facebook.com/HarrisonCollege>[twitter Icon 1.gif]<http://twitter.com/harrisoncoll> [flickr icon] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/harrisoncollege/> [linkedin Icon.gif] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/harrison-college> [RSS Icon.gif] <http://blog.harrison.edu/> [Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg at 01CCECA6.F20A0150] <http://www.harrison.edu/Library>

HireHarrison.com<http://harrison.edu/StudentLife/CareerServices/HireHarrisonforStudentsandAlumni.aspx>
Reach a Harrison grad - post your job today.