[OPLINTECH] Lending hotspot's and filtering

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Dec 3 12:57:22 EST 2015

Hello Jim,

I can't speak about lending hotspots to patrons, but we use the OpenDNS
service that OPLIN offers for our bookmobile.  The two laptops on our
bookmobile use Verizon MiFi devices to connect.  I had Verizon configure
them to use a static IP so that we could use OpenDNS.  They are filtered
the same as the computers that are in the library.

Kevin Jones
Network Admin
Coshocton Public Library
655 Main Street