[OPLINTECH] powerpoint

Michael Trausch mtrausch at FindlayLibrary.org
Wed Dec 30 10:08:19 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am currently using powerpoint as presentation media to display upcoming events, important library news, etc...however, my issue with powerpoint is that I have it pulling from a network share which is updated throughout the day.  As it is updated, I have to close and reopen powerpoint in order for those changes to be displayed.  Do any of you know a simple way to have this happen automatically on the fly or through an interval refresh?  I previously had a script running using autohotkey, but lost the script and am having issues reconfiguring it.  Thank you for any and all help.

Mike Trausch
IT Services Manager
[Librarylogosmall]
206 Broadway
Findlay, OH 45840
419-422-1712, ext. 264
mtrausch at findlaylibrary.org<mailto:mtrausch at findlaylibrary.org>

Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.