[OPLINTECH] New WiFi connection stats reporting / captured portals

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Wed Feb 25 09:04:42 EST 2015

Please explain to me how device initiated connections are using library
resources if they haven't accepted the Portal page.  I can't get anything
to work on my phone if I haven't accepted the portal page.  I may have an
address on the network but I am not able to do anything.  Is just getting
an IP Address considered using library resources?