[OPLINTECH] OPLIN wants to know stuff

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Fri Jan 9 13:45:45 EST 2015

Well, we want to know all kinds of stuff, except maybe the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

However, in this case, we need to know some specific stuff, and we've even got a quick little survey so you can maybe help us out. We want to know what your role is in your library and a very small number of things about the social media channels you use, and how you get news about what OPLIN does.

So...got a minute? No, really, that's about how long this little survey will take. Give it a looksee here:

http://oplin.org/survey

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)