[OPLINTECH] Cisco switches available

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jan 20 16:46:35 EST 2015

I have three Cisco Catalyst 2950 series 10/100 switches available for
anyone that wants them. All are in good working order at time of
decommission.

two WS-2950-24    and one WS-2950-12

I suppose, while I'm at it, I have a pair of Allied Telesyn AT-LMC100ST
 Fast Ethernet / fiber transceivers available too.

They're all reclaimed from one of the libraries I work with, but I don't
think I'll need them at any of my other libraries, so they're up for grabs.
Free to me; free to you(r library).

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*