[OPLINTECH] Internet solutions for small branches

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Jan 26 16:29:46 EST 2015

That's good advice. If you want a good idea of your RTTs, you'd have to
test over a longer period. Just a couple of pings won't give a very good
sampling. Useful if you have an outage, though, to help locate the
whereabouts of the outage.

I just figured you meant 6ms round trip and thought that maybe the TW tech
was thinking more about their internal network and not so much giving you a
more realistic rate! Thanks for setting me straight.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*