[OPLINTECH] Windows MultiPoint Server

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Fri Mar 6 12:55:06 EST 2015

I wrote:

> Has anyone had any success with using Windows MultiPoint
> Server? I'm trying to deploy it in our training lab, and I've hit
> the limits of my troubleshooting ability.

Limits overcome. My Zero Clients are now connecting to the
training lab server. (As usually happens, when I finally break
down to ask for help, the answer comes to me.)

I'd still be interested in picking the brain of anyone who works
in MultiPoint environments, though. Would help to get the
benefit of someone else's mistakes before I start piling up
my own.

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org  740.362.3861

Currently listening to "Severed Streets" by Paul Cornell,
and reading "Legion: Skin Deep" by Brandon Sanderson,