[OPLINTECH] OPLIN e-mail failure

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Mon Mar 9 10:05:25 EDT 2015

Hi Chad,

Thanks for being so considerate of OPLIN Support--you're right, they're in
it up to their eyebrows right now :(

The listserv server is separate from the email server, so this is still
working. However, anyone who had an OPLIN email address won't be able to
receive this message.

We'll keep things updated through the day as options become available, on
www.oplin.org, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

We hope your day is going better than ours.

Laura Solomon