[OPLINTECH] OPLIN e-mail failure

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Mar 9 10:30:37 EDT 2015

Ouch.  Thanks for the info.

That's a sinking feeling when you're in the middle of it and watching the
server not do what it's supposed to. I don't wish that feeling on anyone!

This is probably early and you may not be ready to announce, but any
thoughts to set up another mail server and web front-end available to all
libraries, or are you getting out of that game entirely? Knowing that will
help to decide what to do.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*