[OPLINTECH] OPLIN e-mail failure

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Mar 9 12:22:26 EDT 2015

Didn't think of that. Some accounts may have been hidden, though. I often
will mark my list membership as unpublished, so my own e-mail wouldn't
necessarily show up. You'd also have to weed out the non-oplin.org
addresses, but that could be done.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*