[OPLINTECH] Scheduling/reservation software

Tim Burns tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us
Wed Mar 18 12:45:23 EDT 2015

It would be a cinch to setup a Google Form. I use one for my Contact : http://birchard.org/ContactBPLBurnsTim.htm

You can be auto-notified of an entry, and the responses populate a spreadsheet.

We use response-o-matic.com<http://response-o-matic.com> for our class registration, which has a cost. This was in place before we started using Google Apps.

http://birchard.org/computer_regFORM.htm

Tim Burns, Technologist
Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County
Department of Nuts and Bots
tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us<mailto:tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us>

Today's Topics:

  1. Scheduling/reservation software (Jan Berger)

Message: 1