[OPLINTECH] Update on retrieval of old OPLIN emails

Karl Jendretzky karljendretzky at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:40:22 EDT 2015

It's worth noting that we're trying to deliver the credentials to the
email address we see the mail as belonging to, so if you have a
forward setup or new mail with the same address, then you should
receive them. If you don't within the next couple hours email OPLIN
Support support at oplin.org along with what address you're trying to
recover mail for, and they'll mail you back with your credentials.

Karl Jendretzky
IT Manager - Ohio Public Library Information Network
(614) 728-1515
karl at oplin.org