[OPLINTECH] eRate Updates

Knapp, Mandy aknapp at library.ohio.gov
Mon Mar 23 10:16:40 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I hope this Monday morning is treating you well. First, the good news: The eRate Funding Year (FY) 2015 application filing window has been extended for THREE additional weeks. The application filing window for Form 471 will now close on April 16, 2015

Also a message from Lorrie Germann, the state eRate Coordinator: "I would like to make you aware that I will be out of the office March 27th - April 3rd. The FY2015 Form 471 filing deadline was originally scheduled for March 26th.  Based on that date, I made travel arrangements to visit my younger son, who is in the Navy, and scheduled to deploy to parts unknown in mid-April. USAC has extended the Form 471 deadline to April 16th.  I will be available this week to assist you in the E-Rate process, and will then return to the office on April 6th."

Have a good one!

Mandy Knapp

Library Consultant

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-466-1710

Toll Free:800-686-1532 (Ohio Only)

Fax: 614-466-3584

library.ohio.gov

Share Your Story by telling us how a

State Library service or resource helped

you or your library.