[OPLINTECH] Anyone upgraded to the newest version of eVanced?

Greg Syferd GSyferd at columbuslibrary.org
Wed May 6 08:43:53 EDT 2015

Hello all-

We’ve been a long time eVanced customer for registration and meeting room scheduled.  We are preparing to start a project to upgrade to their newest, hosted solution.

Wondering if anyone has gone through the migration to this new version and wouldn’t mind sharing their experiences.

I’m equally curious to know if anyone is using alternatives to eVanced.

Thanks!

Greg.

Greg Syferd │ IT Manager of Web & Applications
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Operations Center
101 S. Stygler Rd │ Gahanna, OH 43230

614.479.3037 office │614.264.9393 cell
gsyferd at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:gsyferd at columbuslibrary.org>
[PastedGraphic-1.tiff]