[OPLINTECH] FW: Apple and your DNA

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed May 6 15:27:30 EDT 2015

Hmmm...Probably DNA-based security coming in the near future to replace
pins, patterns, and facial recognition on hand-held devices.

Spit on your iPhone to unlock. Spit on your friend's iPhone and he just
gets ticked off.
(But it'll only work if you don't have tattoos.)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*