[OPLINTECH] Lorrie Germann status update

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:45:13 EDT 2015

Many of you have worked with Lorrie Germann on E-Rate matters in the
past, and I want to let you know that OPLIN has renewed her contract
for another year. This means she will still be available to assist you
with E-Rate by answering questions regarding the filing of
applications, assisting with PIA inquiries, and conducting workshops.
This service will continue to be provided at no cost to public
libraries.

Lorrie has just been moved from the Ohio Department of Education to
the Ohio Consolidated Service Consortium (OCSC). Although the
specifics are still being determined, she should be able, through
OCSC, to provide the added service of preparing and submitting the
required E-Rate forms. We will communicate the details once they are
finalized.

Meanwhile, Lorrie has new contact information:

  Lorrie Germann
  State E-Rate Coordinator
  Formally with Ohio Department of Education
  Now with Ohio Consolidated Service Consortium (OCSC)
  lgermann at ohiocsc.org
  740-223-2420

If you have questions, or need additional information, please do not
hesitate to contact her.

Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave, Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
st.hedges at gmail.com  |  614-728-5250