[OPLINTECH] WiFi policy

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon May 11 12:37:10 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm working with a smallish-town library that has been increasingly having
some bigger-town problems with drugs and other illegal activity at the
library. Among other things, the local police are suggesting to password
protect the WiFi and change it weekly. I'm not so keen on the idea myself
for several reasons, but I told the director I'd ask OPLINTECH for more
input. Is anyone doing anything to actively restrict access more than a
captive portal redirected to an AUP "I Agree" button?

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*