[OPLINTECH] WiFi policy

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon May 11 13:00:42 EDT 2015

I told the director that the passwords can often easily be hacked with a
little know-how and software readily available on the Internet. I also
brought up that same issue...that the staff would pretty much have to
provide the password to anyone who asked for it. At best, the library might
be able to restrict it to library card holders in good standing, but I
wouldn't consider that to be a good option.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*