[OPLINTECH] cell phones

sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Nov 30 11:11:16 EST 2015

For many years we had library owned cell phones for our IT staff who had on call responsibilities for network administration and support. About two years ago those employees asked if they could just start using their personal cell phones for on call work so that they would not have to carry two phones with them, so now our IT staff use their own cell phones.

Susan Allen
Director of Technology Services

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>