[OPLINTECH] Slow Logoff with Envisionware

Mindy Holmes mindy.holmes at masonpl.org
Mon Oct 5 09:18:05 EDT 2015

Anyone else using Envisionware 4.3 clients have their public computers reboot between users?  We are experiencing a huge lag time at logoff screen.  It appears that LPTOne and PCres clients are slow to close when logging off.  If anyone had this experience and was able to fix it can you share what you did?

The logoff/reboot script works perfect on staff PCs - just not on those with Envisionware, so I don't think it is a Windows system adjustment needed but rather an Envisionware or Envisionware files.

Thanks,
Mindy Holmes
Mason Public Library