[OPLINTECH] HTML5 geolocation functions over http in Chrome

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Sep 1 10:37:42 EDT 2015

Thanks for the heads-up, Karl.

Worth noting is that this is likely just the beginning of a whole slew of
issues over the next several years as browser makers (with Google/Chromium
currently at the vanguard) make changes that encourage reluctant web devs
to secure their websites.

We may hear a lot of complaints from patrons and staff, but it's ultimately
all for a good cause. Of course, our staff and directors don't want to hear
that...they just want that darned website they're using to work correctly.
So hang on and enjoy the ride... LOL!

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*