[OPLINTECH] New OPLIN Website

OPLIN Support support at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 9 09:32:53 EDT 2015

We are officially introducing the new, completely redesigned OPLIN website:

http://www.oplin.ohio.gov

Along with an updated appearance and functionality, we have made some basic
usability and re-organization changes, based on the most popular menu
items. The same information should still be available as on our old
website, but we hope more easily accessible now.

Opinions, comments? We are still open to constructive feedback, so please
let us know what you think! (You can reply to the list or contact
us directly at http://support.oplin.org.)

---
Amie McReynolds
OPLIN Support Center