[OPLINTECH] Horizon and OPLIN SMS/email notifications

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Sep 9 15:43:47 EDT 2015

It's fabulous. Trouble-free as far as I can tell.

It was slow-going with sign-ups originally, but people who
get new cards are eager participants.

The most difficult part was getting our messages under
the character limit, especially if you want a URL in there.
(Makes me wish our domain was dcdl.info instead of
delawarelibrary.org or delaware.lib.oh.us).

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org  740.362.3861

Currently reading "Girl with Ghost Eyes" by M. H. Boroson,
and listening to "Secondhand Souls" by Christopher Moore.