[OPLINTECH] Envisionware on Windows 7 - SOLVED

Mindy Holmes mindy.holmes at masonpl.org
Tue Sep 29 17:52:04 EDT 2015

Thanks everyone!  Here is what was happening and how I resolved it.
After an upgrade I had some clients that were able to connect to the
server and some that were not.  They could all ping the server, but
could not connect to it to load the Envisionware login screen.  After a
while of checking the network connectivity, firewall, router, switch
settings, I finally discovered what the issue was.  While waiting for a
call back from Envisionware, I poked around on the clients and
discovered that some had auto-populated the server IP into the pcres.ewp
file and some had not.  When I added the server IP into the pcres.ewp
file for those that would not connect, they connected right away.

Well, there's one less needle in the haystack.

Thanks again to all of you who replied and were ready and willing to help!

Mindy Holmes
Mason Public Library