[OPLINTECH] WAPS

Dan Will danwill at meigslibrary.org
Tue Apr 5 15:16:49 EDT 2016

Hi All,

We are getting ready to order 3 new WAPs to create an overlapping network. I
have quotes for a Cisco Aironet 2602i

Standalone Wireless Access Point & an Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-ACPRO. There is a
$800 difference between the two. We want

the best service that we can get for our patrons and have been sadly
disappointed with consumer offerings. I'm just not

sure that there is THAT much value difference between the 2. I know that
Cisco is considered the gold standard but I have also seen

some glowing reviews on the Ubiquiti.

                Your input would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

danwill at meigslibrary.org

740.992.5813

The difference between fiction and non-fiction? ......

Fiction has to make sense.

Tom Clancy