[OPLINTECH] Amazon Associate Widget with WordPress

Mindy Holmes mindy.holmes at masonpl.org
Thu Apr 28 11:12:53 EDT 2016

Does anyone out there use WordPress for their website?  Were you able to
successfully add an Amazon Associate widget to your website?  If so,
could you tell me how you did it?  Did you have to load an iframe plugin
to do it.  If so, is there one you recommend?  Amazon was not able to
help with this at all.

I found a couple of WordPress forum posts, but the info was old and I'd
rather get input from someone who has been successful recently/currently.

Thanks,

Mindy Holmes
Mason Public Library