[OPLINTECH] Server 2012 R2 stuck checking for updates

Dave Tenney dtenney at wcpl.info
Tue Dec 20 15:31:55 EST 2016

Hold in the power button, pray it comes back up.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On Dec 20, 2016 3:31 PM, Kevin Jones <kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org> wrote:
My Windows Server 2012 R2 is stuck checking for updates.  Has anyone resolved this issue?  I just resolved this issue on Windows 7 computers.

If anyone has any resolutions for me to try, I would appreciate it very much.

Windows update has become a big pain this past year.

Kevin Jones
Network Admin
Coshocton Public Library
655 Main Street