[OPLINTECH] No Internet access

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Fri Feb 12 12:10:42 EST 2016

I have a couple Windows 7 computers that have the yellow triangle on the
connection icon in the tray that says "No Internet Access".  However, I can
connect to websites, shared folders on the network, printers, and
computers.  I have Googled this and have tried several things but still
have not been able to resolve this issue.  I have updated the updated the
NIC and wi-fi drivers but that didn't help.  I have uninstalled the devices
and drivers and reinstalled but no luck either.  I take it from Google
results that it is a common problem, but I haven't found the resolution for
my issue.

Has anyone seen this issue and been able to resolve it?  Do you have any
suggestions that I can try?

Thank you.

Kevin Jones
Network Admin