[OPLINTECH] No Internet access

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Feb 12 12:39:02 EST 2016

I seem to recall that Windows checks for Internet connectivity by resolving
a particular DNS name. A quick Google search seems to hint that might be
true, along with a download.

This might be a clue:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc766017(v=ws.10).aspx

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*