[OPLINTECH] Phone system

Allen Sommers ASommers at nctlib.org
Tue Feb 23 19:17:19 EST 2016

Thanks to all who responded to my email about the email. We are now using Office 365 and it's nice not to have to mess with it internally anymore. I do have another question though, we currently have a hosted PBX system through Jive communications. With E-rate going away for phones, I'm looking at other alternatives. I like the hosted piece, but it does get pricey since you are paying for each phone. We only have 8 phones, but it adds up. I did think about switching to something like Time Warner Cable business class where you pay for just the lines, but then i need an in-house PBX system, which I'm not crazy about. I'm just curious what others are doing for their phones.

Thanks,

Allen Sommers

Newcomerstown Public Library