[OPLINTECH] Phone system continued

Allen Sommers ASommers at nctlib.org
Thu Feb 25 13:12:47 EST 2016

Thanks for the replies. I do want to clarify some things. We do have a hosted VOIP system in place already using Polycom phones and POE switches. I'd like to find something that could use the existing hardware if possible. I also want something that is minimal setup and upkeep. I've worked with things like asterisk and other open pbx systems and while they work good, there is a lot to keep up with them. I'd be willing to buy a small PBX system that could use our phones, but if that isn't going to be feasible, maybe just a different hosted system would work.

Thanks.

Allen Sommers

Newcomerstown Public Library