[OPLINTECH] Touchscreen monitors

James George jgeorge at clermontlibrary.org
Mon Jan 25 11:07:16 EST 2016

Hi Fred,

We use the ELO ET1919L monitors with our self checkouts and have 22 in
service. These have been in service for over 6 years without any issues
other than the occasional touch recalibration. We went with these because
they are a true heavy duty "Point of Sale" monitor and have only had 1
repaired under warranty since putting them into service. ELO also makes an
All in One unit that we use with our public scan / fax workstation that have
been trouble free for just over a year now. I'll probably go this route when
our self check towers are needing upgrading. Hope this helps.

Jim

Jim George

Information Services Manager

Clermont County Public Library