[OPLINTECH] Email service

Allen Sommers ASommers at nctlib.org
Tue Jan 26 17:09:35 EST 2016

All,
We currently are running Exchange 2010 on a virtual server, which is all cheap through techsoup.org. However we only have about 10 email accounts and I really don't want to upgrade Exchange and continue to mess with it since we have so few accounts. What is a cheap service that we can use for email and keep our domain name? I had found zoho.com earlier, but i was leaning more towards Exchange Online or something to that effect. We have a few computers with Outlook setup on them, but most people use OWA.

Thoughts??

Allen Sommers
Newcomerstown Public Library