[OPLINTECH] IE 11 issue

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Fri Jan 29 12:47:47 EST 2016

Hi Colleen,

I had similar issues here as well.  Somebody had installed an add-on that
was causing google search issues.  Once I removed the add-on, google search
worked fine.  It looks like you already addressed the add-on issue.  I also
had issues with Google and had to run google.com in compatibility mode for
a while.

Kevin Jones
Network Admin
Coshocton Public Library