[OPLINTECH] Windows update

Bell, Ken kbell at akronlibrary.org
Tue Jul 19 10:41:25 EDT 2016

I just went through this with some lap computers. I ran the tool from Microsoft to fix it https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058. After I ran the tool on the shutdown button was the advisor that Windows updates were pending. After it installed those updates, it found and installed updates normally from the control panel.