[OPLINTECH] HP LaserJet 1200 Series toner

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Jul 22 17:09:30 EDT 2016

Hurt/Battelle Memorial Library could use a toner cartridge for a very
lightly-used HP LJ 1200 Series printer. The printer is unique in the
library and only used as a convenience to one employee. It's not something
that's going to be replace if/when it fails and they're not planning to
spend any money at all on it. But if anyone has a C7115A toner cartridge
with a little bit of life left in it and would be willing to donate it to
HBML, we could make one employee happy for another year or two...

If you have one you'd be willing to donate, you can reply off-list and I'll
pass along their Cargo number.

Thanks!

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*