[OPLINTECH] Antivirus and/or application management software

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Tue Jun 21 09:52:48 EDT 2016

Thanks, Chad. So far (based on one public and two private responses),
everyone's recommending Symantec Endpoint Protection. It's good for up
to 100 clients (which is what we have), and it's $4 per endpoint through
TechSoup. $400 seems like a great price.

Someone said Symantec uses a lot of resources on the server, which seems
familiar (we had it years ago), but I'm not worried about that in our
environment.

The one recommendation I've received so far for monitoring software
versions and rolling out new versions is NiNite.

Phil