[OPLINTECH] Thin Clients?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Jun 22 11:57:29 EDT 2016

I'll reply on behalf of eight libraries that don't monitor OPLINTECH:

Arcanum Public Library
*Community Library
Hurt/Battelle Memorial Library
J.R. Clarke Public Library
Marvin Memorial Library
Mechanicsburg Public Library
Mount Gilead Public Library
Selover Public Library

* Community Library might reply independently. They have tech-savvy people
on staff, but I don't recall if they still monitor OPLINTECH.

...which brings me to a second thought: If you're looking for accurate
stats, keep in mind that there could be a fair number of libraries that
won't respond. For instance, the other seven libraries I listed above don't
necessarily have tech savvy people on staff and may not have a clue if the
computers they're using are thin or thick. They also don't monitor
OPLINTECH.

I think it's been years since the last time I saw another IT company post
to OPLINTECH, so I may actually be the only IT company that monitors this
list (or at least that participates). So you might have quite a few that
fall through the cracks and won't respond (perhaps even if you posted to
OPLINLIST).

HTH,

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*