[OPLINTECH] Automated Holds Calls

Barb Kuhns BKuhns at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Thu Mar 3 09:22:55 EST 2016

Hi Jen,

We use OneCallNow for overdues and holds calls.  We use a web service to upload the list of patrons and their numbers every day.  We have canned calls saying they have a title waiting for pickup at such and such branch or they have an overdue title.  We do not identify the patron or the title.  We record the calls and it is quite economical.  Please contact me if you would like more information.

Thanks,

Barb

BARB KUHNS

Assistant Director for IT Services