[OPLINTECH] Projector or display for children's program room

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Tue Mar 8 11:20:27 EST 2016

We're trying to figure out whether to get a projector or a large display
(monitor, TV) for the room where we have children's story times and
other children's programs. I would be very interested to know what other
libraries have chosen and why. (The "why" would be very useful to know.)

There's a lot of light in this room: There are windows to the exterior
and windows into the children's room, and staff want to operate the
display or projector with the lights on in the room. Some people say
that a display would be better than a projector because of all the
light, but what I've read says that either could be ok if you get the
right equipment.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Phil
--
Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator