[OPLINTECH] Windows Server/Active Directory

Administrator Administrator at lickingcountylibrary.info
Wed Mar 16 14:14:50 EDT 2016

Jordan,

I manage the environments at Licking County Library, Granville Public Library, and Perry County District Library. All three have AD environments that I have setup, migrated, and/or updated from 2003 to 2008 to 2012. I would be more than happy to talk about it and even show you the environment for them if you think that would help.

Thanks,

David Lynch
Senior Engineer
Sophisticated Systems