[OPLINTECH] Spine & Pocket Label Printer Replacement

CJ Stephens cstephens at crcpl.org
Wed Nov 16 10:19:14 EST 2016

Hello All,

We currently have an OKI Data MICROLINE 390 Turbo dot-matrix printer that we have been using to print our spine and pocket labels for cataloging however we have run into some issues with finding a suitable driver to work properly with Windows 10 and SirsiDynix Symphony Workflows.

We are currently looking at replacing it with a thermal printer but thought we would gather some opinions to make a better informed decision.

Can anyone please advise what printer (model) you are currently using for this purpose and any information you may find useful about that printer?

Additionally, if anyone has had any success with the Oki Data ML 390 Turbo and Windows 10 I would be glad to hear about that as well.

Thanks,

CJ Stephens
Information Technology Assistant
Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library
140 South Paint St
Chillicothe, OH  45601
740-702-4116
[CRCPL Logo2]<http://www.crcpl.org/>