[OPLINTECH] Laptop carts

sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Tue Sep 27 10:09:46 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,
We have a couple that we bought within the last 18 months from Global Industrial for a reasonable price. One of them we are happy with, and the other has given us some trouble.

This is the one that we have no complaints about. http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/office/computer-furniture/laptop-storage-charging/laptop-storage-charging-cart-for-12-laptops

This is the one that we have had problems with. The door lock assembly they sent us was wrong, so when we initially built it, the door locks didn’t work right. We ended up having to have a new lock sent to us to replace it. It works OK now, but the door sticks so it is hard to open and shut. http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/office/computer-furniture/laptop-storage-charging/laptop-storage-charging-cart-24-laptops-4-6-outlet-power-strips

Susan Allen
Director of Technology Services

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>