[OPLINTECH] Free Tripp-Lite UPS equipment

Greg Ramage via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Mon Apr 17 15:48:35 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,

Upper Arlington Public Library is looking for a new home for some recently
replaced UPS equipment. It ran perfectly until it was decommissioned a
month ago. If you're interested please contact me. It's free to any
interested library but you'll need to arrange for pick up. We have one each
of the following:

https://www.tripplite.com/smartonline-208-120v-5kva-4.5kw-
double-conversion-ups-6u-rack-tower-extended-run-snmpwebcard-option-usb
-db9-serial~SU5000RT4UTF/

https://www.tripplite.com/external-192v-3u-rack-tower-battery-pack-select-
tripp-lite-ups-systems-bp192v12-3u~BP192V123U/

Please note that this UPS uses a NEMA L6-30 plug (it won't plug into a
standard electrical outlet).

Thanks,

Greg Ramage
Upper Arlington Public Library